On this site:

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Enough fiddling...

I've spent a bit of time here and there over the past week making changes and tweaks to this blog, and I think I'm at a point where I'm satisfied enough with it to switch my focus over to actually posting new content.

The first order of business is to start to build new blogging habits. It has been a few years since I've blogged regularly and with any specific intent, so I know that if I'm going to having any success with this new effort I'm going to have to get into a routine so that coming up with ideas and sharing them here feels natural and happens almost automatically.

I don't expect that this will be easy, given the other demands on my time and attention. But I believe that it is important enough to try, and I know that I can do it. So now that I'm done fiddling with the layout, design, and other settings, I can finally focus on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment